Flipkart is India’s largest e-commerce company with around 31.9% of the total market share. The company is slightly ahead of its major competitor Amazon which holds 31.2% of the total market share in India. From the past few years, Flipkart is gaining more grounds in India after the acquisition of Myntra which is India’s most trusted and largest clothing and Fashion company.
As per the Business Standard reports, Flipkart is having more than 200k sellers which gives the e-commerce giant a billion dollar business. Just like Amazon, Flipkart also runs a successful affiliate programs and generates good revenue from it.
Also See: How to Delete YouTube Channel
There are many reasons why most of the Affiliate Marketers choose Flipkart over Amazon in affilate marketing. Though, creating an affiliate account is super-easy in Amazon but as per the revised rules, Amazon is paying very less to its Affiliates and some of products listed on Amazon even have a 0.00% commission rates.
If we talk about the Affiliate Ecosystem of Flipkart, then this company offers great commission on their wide-range of products. Most of the newly launched smartphones also have a commission which can be sold easily. From the past few months, new affiliates does not able to join their Flipkart Affiliate program so we are also going to suggest you how to register into the Flipkart Affiliate Program.
Table of Contents
How to SignUp for the Flipkart Affiliate Program?
Flipkart affiliate program has been revived ever since the American company Walmart has occupied it. The affiliate network is currently in progress and if you Sign Up today then you will join the waiting list.
There is a certain prerequisite that has been set before applying to the Flipkart affiliate program and we recommend that you should read those T&C before applying to Flipkart Affiliate Program. Here is the step by step guide for applying.
1) Open your Web-browser and type the Flipkart affiliate program in the search box or simply click on the link.
2) After opening the Flipkart Affiliate link, you will be redirected to the Homepage of the affiliate network.
3) On the Flipkart Affiliate homepage, you will see the Register option appearing in the last of the toolbar.
4) Click on the Register option, now Flipkart will ask your Name, E-mail, Country, and Website URL.
Note: You can also give the URL of your social media accounts such as your YouTube channel URL, Facebook or Instagram Page URL. Also, remember that you must have a good number of visitors, followers or subscribers otherwise your Flipkart Affiliate Program form will be cancelled.
5) After filling the form, you will see the Join Waiting List button. Click on the button for final submission.
Flipkart is currently accepting very few and genuine affiliate request. We suggest you to be in regular contact with Flipkart Customer Care. The e-mail ID is mentioned below on the Flipkart Affiliate Program homepage.
How to Indirectly apply for the Flipkart Affiliate Program in 2021?
Here are the indirect ways for applying to the Flipkart and several other affiliate programs. Both the companies that are mentioned below are Indian and has good reviews.
How to apply for Flipkart Affiliate Program using Cuelinks?
Yes you heard it right, you can apply now apply for Flipkart Affiliate Program indirectly. Since the e-commerce giant is not accepting any affiliate forms so you must try the indirect way of applying.
There is a website out there with the name of Cuelinks that offers indirect Sign Ups to the Flipkart Affiliate programs. There are certain terms and conditions of this website that you must consider before applying to the Program.
We have seen that Cuelinks approves only those websites which have at least 1000 monthly visitors. If you want to do affiliate using any social media handle then remember that you must have at least 1.5k followers or subscribers. If you fulfil the above conditions then most probably you will get approval within one or two working days from the Cuelinks website.
Here is the step by step procedure on how to apply for Flipkart affiliate program using Cuelinks.
1) Type Cuelinks in the search box and you will see the Cuelinks affiliate website on the top.
2) Now open the website and click on the Sign Up button appearing on the top right corner.
3) Enter the required details such as name, e-mail, and mobile number in the Sign-Up form.
4) After Signing Up, an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number or e-mail for final approval.
5) There it will also ask about your website details, Just enter the URL of your website or social media handle and wait for approval.
6) If your website is approved then you will receive an e-mail from the cuelinks displaying that your site is ready for Flipkart affiliate program.
Through Cuelinks you can promote many other Affiliate program networks also such as NameCheap, Bluehost, and other networks too. The plus point of joining this affiliate program is that you need not to take approval from different sites to promote their products.
This Affiliate network brings all the major Affiliate sites at one place which you can promote very easily without any sort of payout differences. Also, the rates of affiliate commission are very high and paying a good amount on every single sale you made.
How to apply for Flipkart Affiliate Program using Earn Karo?
This is another most popular affiliate network site in India. It is backed by one of the most famed Indian Billionaire Ratan Tata. Through, EarnKaro Affiliate Network you can get affiliate access to some of India’s renowned affiliate programs such as Amazon, Myntra, Flipkart, and 100s of more affiliate programs.
If you own a website or social media handle which has a reasonable number of followers or visitors then you can make a good affiliate commission. The best part about the EarnKaro affiliate program is that it is very easy to apply and the Sign Up process is so simple that it can be followed by almost anyone.
ALSO READ: How to Hide Apps in Oppo Smartphones in 2021
Here is how to apply for Flipkart Affiliate Program on EarnKaro.
2) After that Sign Up on EarnKaro, you can SignUp via Facebook or manually by entering your name, email, phone number, etc. on the website or app.
3) Now, OTP will be shared with your registered mobile number. Just enter the OTP and you will be redirected to the home screen.
5) On the Homescreen, you will find different affiliate network program. After the final approval, you can share the link anywhere you want and can earn a good commission.
In this blog post, we have covered the topic related to the Flipkart affiliate program and its related query in an elaborative manner. We have also discussed the alternative or indirect way to get access to this affiliate network. We have gone through much research and videos before posting this blog.
We genuinely feel that the information will be useful to you and the procedures are very simple and straightforward to follow. If you think that our blog posts are helpful then subscribe to our newsletter for further blog post related updates.
ALSO READ: How to Change Name in PubG