Do you own iPhone! Well, that’s great. The iPhone is the world’s largest smartphone company with a market capitalization of over $1 trillion. This all became possible because of the future ideology of the company. When you are a new buyer of an iPhone then you may face little difficulty with various functions and features of the phone.
In this hurdle, one of the main one is how to convert picture to PDF on iPhone. Converting documents from one format to another has become our daily need such as converting HEIF to JPEG, JPEG to PDF, etc.
But thanks a lot we are not living in an old era where all these things can be performed by the computer only. Smartphones including iPhones nowadays have become very much capable and they can handle these types of converting tasks with ease and accuracy.
If you are looking for the inbuilt methods to convert picture to PDF then for you kind information there is no such in inbuilt features present in an iPhone. You must need third-party apps for this. There are also thousands of apps which should I choose? Don’t worry, we will do it for you.
If you also wanted to know how to convert picture to PDF on iPhone then you must stick to our blog post till the end because we gonna tell you the best working methods to execute this work. All you need is your iPhone and few minutes. So here are the ways.
Also Read- MediaTek Dimensity 800U VS Snapdragon 750G
1) How to convert Picture to PDF on iPhone using Image Converter app
Since there is no inbuilt methods available for converting picture to PDF file. So in this case, we will suggest a third-party app called Image Converter available on the Apple App Store for free.
1) Go to the Apple App Store and search for the Image Converter app by Float Tech LLC.
2) Download and give it the necessary permissions to access your photos.
3) After that, Select the image which you want to convert to PDF format.
4) Selected the image, now simply click on the Convert to PDF option.
5) In few seconds the image will be converted to PDF format.
For final confirmation, it is recommended to check if the file is being converted to PDF or not by searching the file in the Document section of your phone.
From our side, it is 100% sure that the image will be converted to a PDF File. After you find it then it is up to you how to use it.
Not only this, this Image converter tool is so much powerful that you can convert almost every type of file, documents, and image to other formats.
Also Read- How to Grab refurbished iPhones in India
2) How to convert Picture to PDF using Image to PDF Converter App
If you are very specific that you only want to convert pictures to PDF files and not in any other format then for this Image to PDF Converter App by AliAkbar Ramezani. It is available for free on Apple App Store. Here is all you have to do.
1) Go to the Apple App Store and search for the Image to PDF converter by AliAkbar measuring only 16.8MB in size.
2) After downloading the app, opt for the free version and allow the app to access photos from the phone to work smoothly.
3) Select the picture from the iPhone which you want to convert into PDF.
4) Now, Press the Convert option and hurry your image will be converted into PDF in no time.
This is another best third-party apps for converting Pictures to PDF Files. By the way, this app is only made to convert JPG to PDF and not for other formats. So, if you are very specific that you only want to use this converting method then please go for this app.
Also Read- How to take screenshots in Lenovo Laptops
3) How to convert Picture to PDF on iPhone Online on Website
If you are one of those people who do not want to store so many apps for doing any special task then luckily there are some websites available through which you can easily convert Pictures to PDF without spending single MB storage of your phone.
If you are also very keen to know how we can do this then here are the steps you need to follow up.
1) Open your respective browser and search for the smallpdf.com website or simply click on the link to go directly on the website.
2) There you will see Choose Files option. Click on it.
3) A file Manager of your iPhone will open and you have to choose the image which you want to convert into PDF.
4) Now, upload the file on the website and simply click on Convert.
5) Within few seconds, you will find that the image will be converted into PDF.
Note that, this method is only valid if you want to convert 10-15 pictures into PDF files. If the number will exceed more than that then you will have to opt for the free trial and Login to the website.
I have personally used this website and one thing I can say is that the service provided by the smallpdf.com website is really great and very simple to use.
Also Read- Top 5 best smartphones under Rs 10000
4) How to convert Picture to PDF on iPhone on Safari Browser
If you like some images online and wanted to capture those images in PDF format on an iPhone then you should try out the screenshot methods available on the Safari web browser which is considered to be the default browser of an iPhone.
1) Open your safari Web Browser and search for the image you want.
2) Take a proper screenshot in the Safari browser then properly cut and edit the photo.
3) After the final confirmation, press the save option.
4) The photo of which you have taken a screenshot will be saved on your iPhone in PDF format.
This is one of the most simple, secure, and easy methods to convert the images from web pages directly to PDF files.
Also Read- NavIC: India’s third-eye in Space
5) How to convert Picture to PDF on iPhone using Print Option
The last and one of the best methods through which you can easily convert your pictures into PDF files is by using the Print option. Don’t worry, you do not have to print your images for that.
1) Select one or multiple images which you want to convert into PDFs.
2) Click on the Share option and choose the Print option there.
3) Now in order to Preview the image, just slide two fingers on your iPhone.
4) In the preview section, you will get an option for converting your picture to a PDF file.
5) Click on the option and your image format will be converted into PDF and downloaded into your folder automatically.
Also Read- Top 5 Best Gaming Phones Under 30000