Snapchat is the world’s renowned social media app. It was initially started in September 2011 as a photo-sharing platform. But nowadays Snapchat has evolved, instead of sharing photos and videos from person to person users can also post them in their stories.
Snap Inc. which is the parent company of Snapchat, has made the app available in 37 languages around the globe. With the help of Snapchat, users like us can Share Photos & Videos, can do instant messaging, video chatting, and lots of other interesting things.
The thing which I love about Snapchat is that we can share our snaps with others that will be automatically deleted once viewed by the audience. Secondly, it offers a lot of mind-blowing filters and emojis making it to stand amongst the top social media players.
In this blog post, we are going to discuss how to create shortcut in Snapchat with step by step guide. After Snapchat has introduced its latest update, users are generally not able to find shortcuts.
Also Read: How to Use Paytm in 2021
What are Shortcuts & How to Create Shortcut in Snapchat?
Shortcuts in Snapchat is just like a WhatsApp group in which you can send your snaps to all your friend with just a single click. That’s why most people create shortcuts so that their pics can gain a huge audience reach.
OK, we have understood what the Shortcut is but how to create shortcut in Snapchat? So, finally here is the easiest and proven way to create shortcuts.
2) After you have clicked your snap, you will see the Send to option appearing on the bottom right corner.
3) Now, to create a Shortcut, long Press the Send To option appearing in the search bar.
4) After tapping it, you will see a Create Shortcut option appearing just below the search bar.
5) A new window will pop-up in which you have to select Emoji and select the contacts you want to add in Shortcuts. You can also add multiple contacts at a time.
6) Finally, a shortcut is created in Snapchat. In this way, you can create as many shortcuts as you want.
How to Edit Shortcut in Snapchat?
Finally, you have learned how to create shortcut in Snapchat. But, what if you have to add or remove friends in the shortcuts you have created. For this, you have to edit it for sure.
So, let’s see in-depth how to edit shortcuts in Snapchat?
1) Click Snap and press the Send to button visible on the bottom right corner.
2) Now below the Search Bar, you will see the Shortcuts option.
3) Tap on it and you will see the list of all the Shortcuts you have created.
4) Click on the Shortcuts you want to edit.
5) Now, Shortcuts will open in which you can add or remove friends on Snapchat.
Also Read: Droid4x Emulator Offline Installer
How to Delete Shortcuts in Snapchat?
Till now, you have learned how to create Shortcut in Snapchat & edit them. But what if you do not need the shortcuts anymore and you want to delete them. No Problem, it can also be done easily. All you have to do is follow the steps mentioned below.
1) Click one sample snap and press the Send to option just like above.
2) Select the Shortcuts option visible below the Search Bar.
3) Now, select the shortcut you want to delete.
4) Open the Shortcut & Click on the three-dots menu from the top right corner.
5) There you will find the Delete Shortcuts option. Click on it to finally delete your shortcut from Snapchat.
Also Read: How to Delete Pubg Account in 2021
Other FAQs related to Snapchat Shortcuts?
1) What does Shortcut mean on Snapchat?
– Shortcut is like a group in WhatsApp in which you can select a group of friends to which you want to share your snaps. There is no limit to creating shortcuts in Snapchat, it is up to you how many shortcuts you want to create.
2) How do I get rid of Shortcuts on Snapchat?
– If you want to get rid of Snapchat shortcuts then you can simply delete the shortcuts following the steps mentioned above.
3) How do I create Snapchat Shortcuts?
– Creating shortcuts in Snapchat is super easy you just have to follow the steps mentioned above to create one.
4) How to Share Snaps on Snapchat Shortcuts?
– Click the Snaps you want to share and select the shortcuts visible below the search bar. From the list select the shortcuts in which you want to share your snaps and finally click on Send.
5) How many Shortcuts can you have?
– You can have as many shortcuts as you want. There is no official limit set by Snapchat regarding Snapchat Shortcuts.
6) How do you send a Snap to everyone at once in Snapchat?
– For this, you must have to create a shortcut and add all the contacts available. After doing this you can share your Snaps with all your contacts.
Conclusion: How to Create Shortcuts in Snapchat?
In this blog post, we have thoroughly covered the topic “how to create shortcuts in Snapchat”. Let me tell you seriously that we have gone through several videos and blog posts before writing this exclusive article for you.
If you appreciate our work then do subscribe to our newsletter so that you may get an email every time we post a new article on this website. We generally write blog posts related to tech and its related field. If you have any doubt or suggestions regarding our website then feel free to email us.
Also Read: How to get Free UC in Pubg Mobile