When the Pokemon Go game was launched initially it has only 150 Pokemon species that were increased up to 600 in the year 2020. The thing is that in order to capture these pokemon species we need Pokeballs and more the Pokeballs we will have more it will be beneficial for you.
As we know that the game uses our GPS location to give us a roadmap to Pokemons. If we are able to capture those Pokemons then it becomes pretty much easy to win the battle. In the app purchases, for 100 Pokecoins you get 20 Pokeballs, for 460 Pokecoins you get 100 Pokeballs, and for 800 Pokecoins you get 200 Pokeballs.
If you have got a lot of money to spend then you can buy it from the in-app store but what if I tell you that you can get it for free if you follow the steps we mentioned. It’s a little bit shocking right! but believe me that the methods we are going to discuss are 100% legit and working.
All you have to do is stick to the plan and one more thing that though the methods we are going to discuss will give you free Pokeballs, also remember that for free things you have to put some extra effort too. So if you are ready to give your 100% to the game then congrats you have crossed the first level of commitment.
Also Read- How to Send Long videos on iPhone
Method 1- How to get more Pokeballs in Pokemon Go using Pokestops
The first and most basic method for earning Pokeballs is by spinning Pokestops. With each spin, you have a higher chance of getting Pokeballs, Potions, Eggs, and other valuable items. So, how to get and rotate Pokestops and earn these items for free. Here are the steps.
1) Go near to the Pokestops and tap on the blue square if you want to open it.
2) In order to rotate the Pokestops just swipe left or right on your screen.
3) You will see the list of all the items which that particular pokestop contains.
4) Tap on the item list in order to include those items in your inventory list.
As soon as you have collected all the items, the pokestop will stop rotating and the box will turn purple. In order to collect the Pokeballs again, you have to wait for at least 5 minutes unless the purple light again turns blue.
If you are lucky enough then with each spin you can get 1-5 pokeballs, 1-3 great balls, or 1 ultra ball. It all depends on your luck.
Also Read- How to Convert Picture to PDF on iPhone
Method 2-How to get more Pokeballs in Pokemon Go using Gyms
Since the Pokestops can easily be founded but the probability of finding gyms is low as compared to pokestops. The main reason behind it is because there is a high probability of getting pokeballs in gyms as compared to pokestops.
Especially when there is a golden badge on the gyms the chances of pokeballs are almost assured. Here are the steps you should follow the grab pokeballs out of the gyms.
1) Go towards the Gym and tap it to open.
2) After that you have to tap the Photo Disc button visible to you.
3) In order to rotate the Gym, swipe left or right on your smartphone screen.
4) Now, you will see the list of all the items which the Gym contains.
5) In order to add items to your inventory list, you just have to tap on the items and they will be added.
Also Read- How to Grab refurbished iPhones in India
Method 3- How to get more Pokeballs in Pokemon Go using Gifts
If you have a group of friends who play the Pokemon Go games then you can request them for gifts. With every single gift, you can earn upto 3 Pokeballs, and in a single day, 20 gifts can be opened. There are also chances of getting great balls and ultra balls with the gifts.
If you do not have many friends then you may join any of the popular Pokemon Go groups available on social media. Read all the rules carefully and establish a relationship with those people so that you may request gifts from them.
If you have successfully established a good relationship with only around 500 of them then you can easily get 20 gifts a day hence increasing your probability of getting more pokeballs. Here is what you should do.
1) Go to popular social media sites such as Facebook, Instagram, Reddit, or Twitter, etc.
2) Search for the popular Pokemon groups there you will find legit Pokemon Go players.
3) Join the Group and have a little bit of conversation with some of the most active players of the group. Also, help them if you can solve their problems.
4) After a month of good bonding, you can ask them for gifts. In this way, the chances of getting a gift will increase.
Also Read- How to take screenshots in Lenovo Laptops
Method 4- How to get more Pokeballs in Pokemon Go by climbing a level-up
The last but not the least method of earning a Pokeballs for free is by completing levels. At the beginning of the game, you will get the usual amount of Pokeballs but as you make the level up you will be able to get more Pokeballs, Great Balls, and Ultra balls.
- If you will be able to cross the 11th level then in the 12th level you will get Great balls.
- If you are able to cross the 19th level then after that you will be able to use Ultra Balls.
- If you are able to cross 29th level then in level 30, you will get the most powerful ball called the Master Ball.
Also Read- Top 5 best smartphones under Rs 10000
Conclusion-How to get more Pokeballs in Pokemon Go
Pokemon Go is one of the most famous games available on the Internet. In order to sustain in the game and win each and every level the most important thing you need is the Pokemons. The more Pokemons you will have the more is your chances of winning.
But we need something to capture those pokemon with this the concept of Pokeballs arises. The more you will have Pokeballs the greater number of Pokemons you can capture.
If you have got enough money then you can purchase Pokeballs. But what for the free methods, yes there are some free methods through which you can regularly get Pokeballs without wasting a single penny of yours.
In this blog, we have explained the best 4 methods through which anyone can earn good numbers of Pokeballs for Free!!
Also Read- Top 5 Best Gaming Phones Under 30000