How to hide apps in vivo? we are going to discuss with you the fast-forward ways to hide your apps instantly. Vivo is India’s one of the leading smartphone players operating under the BBK electronics.
The phone’s attractive, and slim look with the combination of performance make it a perfect combination for what the smartphone is called for. Vivo phones works on the Funtouch operating system which is fast, secure, reliable, and user-friendly.
The plus point about the Vivo smartphone is that its UI and performance keep on enhancing with the latest updates. Vivo smartphones are amongst the few brands that have been certified by Google itself for the Android 11 updates.
If you are having a Vivo smartphone supporting the FuntouchOS 9.0 or above, Funtouch 3.0, and Funtouch 2.6 or lower then you can easily hide your apps using the inbuilt features.
Whereas, if you are having a smartphone with Funtouch OS 3.1, 3.2, 4.0, or 4.5,(excluding Vivo V5s & Vivo V5 plus) then you need to install third-party software available on Google Play Store for hiding the apps. You don’t have to worry about that as we are going to suggest to you the best third-party software which is preferable for hiding apps.
So let’s see how to hide apps in Vivo smartphones.
Also Read: Mivi EarDopes M20 Genuine Reveiw in 2021
How to Hide Apps in Vivo on FuntouchOS 9.0 or above
After the FuntouchOS 9.0 update, Vivo has begun to roll out the Applock feature in its smartphone. If you are having a smartphone that supports FuntouchOS 9.0 or above then you can easily hide apps in vivo smartphones.
So here is the way on how to hide apps in vivo on FuntouchOS 9.0 or above.
1) Open your Vivo smartphone and go to the Settings.
2) In the Settings section, Search for the Security and Privacy option.
3) Inside the option, go to the Privacy & App encryption section.
4) There you will see the Hide Apps option.
5) Set the password if you are using it for the first time and finally select the apps that you want to hide.
6) Click on the hide apps to finally hide the apps from the phone. You can disable the notifications and alerts of the app from there.
Also Read: Top 5 best smartphones under Rs 25,000
How to hide apps in Vivo on FuntouchOS 3.0
FuntouchOS 3.0 is a slightly older operating system on Vivo smartphones but thankfully it supports the Hide Apps feature. You have just need to follow the steps mentioned below.
1) Open your Vivo smartphone and long-press the empty space on the Homescreen.
2) Now an option of Privacy password will pop-up. You need to enter the password you are using to unlock your Vivo smartphone.
3) You will see an App Lock where you have just need to select the app that you want to hide.
4) After selecting the app, click on the Hide Apps icon and your app will be hidden.
Also Read: How to get Free UC in Pubg Mobile
How to hide apps in Vivo on Funtouch 2.0 or above version
FunctouchOS 2.0 or above version upto 2.6 supports the hide apps feature. They are quite an older version and very few of us are using smartphones running on this operating system.
For hiding apps in Vivo smartphones running on FuntouchOS 2.0 or above you can follow the steps mentioned below.
1) Open your smartphone Homescreen, you will find a three-dot menu appearing on the top right corner.
2) There you will find the Hide Icon option.
3) Tap the Hide Icon option and select the app you want to hide.
Also Read: How to Earn from Flipkart Affiliate Program
How to view the Hidden Apps and Finally bring it Back
If you have hidden apps in Vivo smartphone using the inbuilt feature then you can get it back in just a few clicks. The only thing you should remember is that if you hiding apps in an older version of FuntouchOS that does not support fingerprint scanners then you should not forget your password.
So, here are the ways in which you can access the hidden apps.
1) Go to the Settings option.
2) Visit the same Security and Privacy option.
3) Go to the Privacy and app encryption section and there you will find App Lock.
4) Click on the App Lock icon and enter the required passcode. After that, it will show you all the apps that you have hidden in your Vivo smartphone.
Also Read: Jeet 11 App 2021- The Best Fantasy Cricket App
How to view the Hidden Apps directly from the Homescreen
If the above process seems to be very lengthy then you can also create a shortcut for that. The only thing that you have to do is to enable the View from Homescreen option from the Hide Apps option.
After enabling the Hide from Homescreen option, just slide two fingers on the Homescreen. Doing this the Hide Apps option will pop-up on the Homescreen. You have just need to enter the password to view the hidden apps and to finally get the hidden apps back.
Also Read: How to Update Aadhar Card in 2021
How to Hide Apps in Vivo smartphone using third-party App
Till now, we have known all the possible to hide apps in Vivo smartphones using an inbuilt App Lock feature. But if you have a Vivo smartphone that does not support an App Lock feature then you might use the third-party apps.
The third-party app that we recommend you to hide apps in vivo smartphones is Apex Launcher. The app will customize your home screen in which you can also hide the required app. For this, you have to follow the given procedure carefully.
1) Go to the Google Play Store and download the Apex Launcher app.
2) Install the app and first of all, you need to customize your home screen in the app.
3) After that set the Apex Launcher App as a default. Also, Make sure that you should not buy the Premium version of this app.
4) Now go to the Apex Settings from the customized home screen.
5) There you will find the Hidden Apps option.
6) Click on the option and choose the apps that you want to hide from your customized home screen.
We have reviewed the app and personally tested it before suggesting it to you. Also, remember that the apps are just hidden from the customizable home screen and if you will delete the Apex Launcher app, the Hidden apps will be displayed again on your home screen.
The Apex Launcher app is really great and awesome. With the help of this software, we can easily customize our home screen the way we want. We can judge its popularity by visiting the app on the Play Store where it has got more than 10 million downloads with an overall rating of 4.3/5.
ALSO READ: How to Hide Apps in Oppo Smartphones in 2021
In this blog post, we have covered the topic “How to Hide Apps in Vivo smartphones” in in-depth detail. Before writing this blog post, we have gone through many articles and videos. If you appreciate our work then keep visiting our website.
We generally write blogs related to technology and gadgets. If you like our blog post then subscribe to our newsletter and add our website to your homepage for easy navigation.
If you have any queries or suggestions regarding our blog post and website then feel free to mail us. We are ready to help you.
ALSO READ: How to Change Name in PubG
Video Source- YouTube | TECHNICAL SK