We have written several blog post such as how to change the Snapchat username as well as how to turn on darkness mode in Snapchat and how to enable darkness mode in Snapchat and more to assist you in using it effectively. Today we will focus on one specific Snapchat issue that appears to affect the majority of users.
Snapchat is a privacy app that lets users stop anyone from accessing their account. There are occasions when you are looking to find out if you’ve been blocked by a person or not. So, if you’re not getting a message from someone special Here’s how to find out whether someone blocks your Snapchat.
If you discover that you’ve been banned on Snapchat Try to figure out what the possible reason is. Do not attempt to contact someone who has multiple accounts as this could cause more trouble. Be calm and you may come to understand the reason you were blocked on Snapchat. There’s a chance that the person just deleted their account, or removed you from their Contact/Friend list.
Snapchat has changed the face of the world of technology! Sharing moments with your family, friends, and your loved ones was never so effortless. You can be able to share moments with your friends or even keep track of your crush’s activities! We’ll admit it, your life was never so enjoyable! But, life’s not only rainbows and unicorns. Sometimes, it brings us lemons as well. With the advent of Snapchat the possibility of being blocked by some one.
In this blog, we have explained how to know if someone has blocked you on Snapchat.
Also Read- How to Cancel Netflix Subscription
What does it mean to be blocked on Snapchat?
If you are removed from Snapchat then you will not be able view stories. If, however, the person blocks you, nothing is visible, aside from the settings. It is possible that you’ve been removed from Snapchat, meaning you’ll continue to be friends on Snapchat however they won’t be able to see your Snapchat story.
By using a chat function You can precisely know when someone blocks or deletes you. If you can see that the person is present in the chat this means they did not block you in Snapchat. It is possible that they have deleted you, but you did not delete them. It is possible, but only in the event that you’ve talked to them via the application.
In addition, you can email them a picture. Take a moment and if it shows “pending”, possibly you have been removed. Perhaps, it could be a problem with your internet connection both ways. Another option is you can click on the profile of the person you want to contact. In the event that they’re Snapchat scores are visible to you, it means you’re not deleted.
Also Read- List of Best Pokemons in Pokemon Go
Method 1- How to Know if someone blocked you on Snapchat Snapchat
Open the Snapchat app and Log into your Snapchat account.
- Access the friend list and search for the friend whom you have doubt that he/she might have blocked you.
- The second step which you have to do is to check the Chat History of that particular person.
- If you had a recent conversation but still not show any conversation history there then it is a high possibility that you have been blocked by him/her.
- For final confirmation, go to the search bar and search for their username. If they have blocked you then their name and details will not appear to you. Also, ask any of your friends to search his/her username and if the Username shows up in their search results then it is 100% confirmed that you have been by him/her.
In this way, with ease and simplicity, you will be able to know if someone has blocked you on Netflix or not.
Also Read- How to Turn Off Likes option in Instagram
Method 2- How to Know if someone has blocked you on Snapchat
Instead of blocking there is one more scenario that comes to our mind that if the user has unfriended us or blocked us. In the above section, we have discussed in brief how to know if someone has blocked you on Snapchat but now it’s time to know if you have simply unfriended or not. So let’s start.
- Log into your Snapchat account and go to the search icon which is appearing on the top of the page.
- Search for the friend which you have to know if he/she has unfriended you.
- If you see the Snap score there then you are still friends with that particular person.
- If you are not able to see the Snap score then there might be a possibility that you have been unfriended, or blocked from their friend list.
Also Read- How to Restore Game Space on Oppo
Method 3- How to know if someone has blocked you on Snapchat
The third and last known method through which you can easily check if someone has blocked you on Snapchat is by the method mentioned below.
- Open your friend list and search for that particular person list that you want to know if he/she has blocked you or not.
- Now, open the account and send a text message him/her.
- Now ask one of your friends to check the online status of that particular account.
- If his/her social media account is active but still your text message is undelivered then there is almost confirmation that you might have been blocked.
Also Read- GTA Vice City Download for Windows/iOS/Android
Conclusion- How to know if someone has blocked you on Snapchat
It’s a bit stress-inducing when you notice someone disappearing off your Snapchat. It’s even more stressful when you don’t know whether they removed their account, deleted their friend list, you, or immediately blocked you.
If you follow the easy steps described above, you will be able to tell whether someone has blocked you on Snapchat. While it’s not possible to unblock someone on Snapchat but you can have the ability to monitor the actions of the person in close proximity to them.
Being blocked by Snapchat, Snapchat is a bit different from other social media platforms. A person who has been blocked won’t be able to discern if they’ve been blocked. It’ll still appear like they blocked the user who is in contact with them. They’ll still be on the list of friends and chats, However, they won’t get any messages you’ve sent them. Also, you won’t have access to their stories or other content.
But being deleted from Snapchat is quite a different matter. It means that the individual has removed your name from the Friends list. You may not be able to view the last time you spoke to the person. If you look through your friend’s lists, it’s unlikely to see them, but you could nevertheless search for them to be found in the event that you have their username.
Also Read- Vivo FunTouchOS 12 is all set to go
[…] Also Read- How to Know if someone blocked you on Snapchat […]
[…] Also Read- How to Know if someone blocked you on Snapchat […]
Comments are closed.