Whatsapp, who don’t know the name! The world’s largest messaging app with over more than 1.6 billion monthly active users. Besides the largest, it is also one of the most secure instant messaging apps though the newly launched update has raised several issues regarding users’ privacy.
The app is quite easy to use with so many impressive features such as group chat, engaging filters, and edits for WhatsApp status, Video chats, group calls, etc.
The company has recently introduced WhatsApp for the business feature that enables small sellers and entrepreneurs to sell their products directly to the customers without paying a single penny.
Whatsapp uses end-to-end encryption technology to protect its user data. It simply means that every message you send on Whatsapp gets converted into code that can only be accessed by the receiver’s Whatsapp account.
If you are bored with so long chatting features of Whatsapp and wanted to try some thrilling messaging techniques that will leave your friends and relatives in shock then you should try sending them blank messages. You should never have known that there are some hidden tricks exist that will easily allow you to send blank messages.
Most people still wonder if we can send blank messages on Whatsapp just for fun or other purposes. In this blog post, we are going to share with you some powerful untapped guides on how to send blank message in Whatsapp easily.
How to Send Blank Message in Whatsapp using Blank Message App
The first and easiest way that I will recommend you to use for sending blank messages in WhatsApp is the Blank Message app available on the Play Store for free. The app is straightforward through which you can easily trick your friends and relatives.
So let’s see the step-by-step guide on how to install and use Blank Message App for the first time.
1) Go to the Google Play Store and search for the Blank Message. You can also simply click on the link to directly land off the app.
2) After creating an account, it will give you an option of Pro version which is paid, or Free version. I recommend you use the free version of the app.
3) Then the app will open up and will ask you to select the number of rows. Select the number of rows which is by default set to 5.
4) After selecting the no. of rows, you will see the send icon appearing on the bottom right of the app.
5) The option will pop up asking you to choose the app on which you want to send a blank message. Select the Copy option.
6) After selecting the option, open your WhatsApp and paste the blank message on it.
After completing the above process now press the Send button on Whatsapp and you will see the blank message will be sent successfully to the respective contacts.
Also Read: How to Use Paytm in 2021
How to Send Blank Message in Whatsapp without installing any app
The next trick which I am going to discuss with you does not require any app to install. The plus point about this method is that you can use this on all devices whether it be Apple iOS, Android, or Windows.
So, let’s know how we can do this in just a few steps.
1) Open the Notes in your respective smartphone. If you are using a PC then you can open NotePad.
2) Now, write two by giving long spaces between the words as seen in the above image.
3) After that, you can copy the written text on Whatsapp.
4) Erase the two words but remember you do not have to delete the whole paragraph (leave the blank space between them).
5) Then, you will see the Send option in Whatsapp that was invisible before.
Click on the Send option and you will see the blank message is being sent to the contact. This way you can send blank messages without even installing any app.
Also Read: How to Create Shortcuts in Snapchat
How to Send Blank Message in Whatsapp using Emptyharacter.com Website
The other most popular that is popularly used for sending blank messages not only on Whatsapp but also on Instagram, Facebook, and other social media platforms is the emptycharacter.com website.
The website is available can be directly accessed on Google or other search engines. Here are the steps you need to follow for sending blank characters in WhatsApp.
1) Go to your respective search engine and search for the emptycharacter.com website or simply click on the link.
2) After landing on the website, scroll down and there you will see two methods of sending blank messages. Click on which one seems to be working on your phone.
3) Then open Whatsapp and paste the following blank text on Whatsapp.
4) You will see the blank screen in the message box, Click on Send icon to finally send a blank message.
You will see that the blank text is successfully sent on Whatsapp.
Also Read: Best Refer and Earn apps of 2021
Conclusion: How to send blank message in Whatsapp
Sending blank messages are has become a trending topic nowadays. People are exploring new ways of sending messages and testing all the other features that are just of thought for normal people.
It is impossible to directly send blank messages to your friends and relatives so we have explored several apps, websites, and inbuilt methods. After successfully testing those methods, we have suggested you the best among all methods amongst websites, apps, and inbuilt methods.
We ought to bring such type more blog posts in the future. If you want to ask for any help or you have any suggestions for the betterment of our solely owned website then you are most welcomed to e-mail us. Your every single suggestion is precious to us.
If you like our blog post then do share it with your friends and relatives. Also, do visit our website regularly as we publish these types of tips and tricks regularly.
Also Read: Project IGI 3 Game- Download & Install