Searching for the best Android emulator to play games and run Android apps then you may try the NOX app. The one and only best android emulator which suits best for playing high-end games such as Pubg, free fire, Call of Duty, etc.
If we talk about the Android emulators then there are tons of them available in the market. But when it comes to the best one with all the latest features included then the Nox app is one of them.
The Nox android emulator is developed by a BigNox software company established in Hong Kong. The was previously famous in Asian countries but nowadays the app is gaining immense popularity in West countries too.
The reason behind such massive searches for this app is because the app is user-friendly with minimum bloatware and viruses though it shows some ads to earn revenue. Also, the app is very easy and straightforward to use that even first time PC user can run it successfully.
The software is coded in C language which is considered to execute programs and files faster than any other coding languages. So it is pretty sure that if you have 4GB RAM or above laptop, then you can play Android games with great ease without lagging or shuttering issues.
If you also want to install this super beneficial app into your laptop or PC to use Android apps then you may refer to the steps mentioned below.
How to install and run the NOX android emulator?
Either you have a MacBook or Windows laptop, you can use this android emulator app in almost all Windows app. We will discuss its system requirements later. Here are the steps you should follow
2) Once it is successfully installed, run the installer to finally use it on your computer.
3) After installing the Nox Android Emulator, set up all the process of it.
4) Now, install and log into your Google Account and install the Android apps whichever you want.
In this way, you can easily download and run this software into your computer. But make sure that you must have a stable internet connection in order to play android games smoothly.
What are the minimum system requirements?
If you want to use the Nox Android Emulator on your PC or laptop then some minimum system requirements have been set in order to use the software properly. Check if your laptop also meets the same criteria.
1) Operating System- Your laptop or PC must have at least Windows 7 operating system to run the Nox software efficiently. It will be well and good if your laptop supports Windows 8/ Windows 10/ or the latest launched Windows 11.
2) Processor-The laptop must have at least an Intel i3 or AMD Ryzen 3 processor. Any minute ups and down in the processor is bearable.
3) RAM-Though the software can run on minimum RAM storage of 1GB also but in order to work software properly and conveniently a laptop or PC must have as least 2GB of RAM.
4) GPU– The word GPU stands for Graphics Processing Unit that plays a significant role in playing games smoothly without screen tearing or lagging issues. The minimum GPU which is required by the NOX android emulator is Open GL 2.0 or above.
Why choose the NOX android emulator?
The Nox app has got several benefits over other emulators. It is especially designed for hardcore gamers and provides some extensive features that are extremely beneficial for online game players.
We have discussed some features of the app which are really plausible.
1) You can control gaming via Keyboard-
If you see the success rate of players who play on PC or laptop and players who play on smartphones then you will find a huge difference. This is because smartphone users do not able to navigate as fast as keyboard users.
Even though, you are playing games in an android emulator then also you can control and move your character very easily via the keyboard. This increases the chances of winning in the game.
2) You can turn on live video recording
If you have ever tried turning on the screen recording while playing in your medium-range smartphone then you must have faced shuttering, heating, and lagging issues. This is because a smartphone is not perfectly designed for initiating such a high multitask work.
But if you are have downloaded the NOX app, then you can easily live to stream your video recording and can also save as well as share them.
3) Can have more gaming controls via Joysticks or Mouse
If you want to get a more personalized gaming experience then this emulator gives you an opportunity to get it so. You can control games with the help of a joystick or Mouse.
4) Faster and high-speed performance with great ease
Nox app is one of the Android emulators which is known for its high-speed performance and efficiency. The apps and games that you run on this emulator will provide a smooth and outbursting performance ratio.
Nox emulator is based on the Android 9 version and looks alluring and user-friendly while using it. The interface has been set up in a way that it can be easily navigated.
Nox is one of the emulators available on the web which can be easily downloaded and used by setting up some simple steps. We have reviewed the software in full detail and also told you about its specifications.