- Redmi Note 10 series first look revealed officially.
- Jio to offer 2 years of free data and voice call along with Jio Phone with this pack
- Redmi K40 series may launch globally as a POCO smartphone.
- Redmi Max TV launched in China, supports 4K resolution.
- Mi Mix Alpha 2 spotted on CNIPA, possibly launch soon.
1. Redmi Note 10 series revealed officially, reportedly sold ahead of launch
Redmi Note 10 series going to launch on 4 March officially in India. The series has three smartphone lineups and the recent leak confirms that the phone is going to have an AMOLED display with a quad-camera setup.
The recent revelation claims that the phone is available offline for sale in Madhurai, Tamil Nadu. According to the experts, Redmi Note 10 smartphone will be priced around Rs 17,000 with three color variants namely Black, Green, & Grey. The phone will have a punch-hole type design with narrow-bezels and a thin chin, whereas the body is considered to be made up of glass.
2. Jio is offering a phone with 2 years of free data and voice call with is this pack.
Reliance Jio has officially announced that if customers buy JioPhone and pay Rs 1,999 then they are going to get 2 years of free voice and data to support for 2 years. Also, there is a low budget plan as well in which users will get 1 year of free internet and voice call by paying Rs 1,499.
If you have an existing Jio Phone then you can avail free voice call and data pack for 1 year for just Rs 749. The offer will be starting from 4 March and Jio featured phone will be sold via Reliance retail and Jio retailers.
3. Redmi K40 which recently launched in China can make a global debut as a Poco phone
Redmi K40 series recently launched in China and available in three color variants of Glossy Black, Icy White, and dreamland. Recently, a phone listed on IMDA as a model number of M2012K11AG, and is certified as a POCO phone. According to the tech experts, the phone is rebranded version of the Redmi K40 version.
Previously, we have seen many POCO phones to be a rebranded version of Redmi phones and we are not quite surprised about that. Redmi K40 series comprises of Redmi K40, Redmi K40 +, and Redmi K40 Pro+. The smartphone comes with 120Hz refresh rate along with a 180Hz touch sampling rate. The Phone is priced at CNY 1,999 which is around Rs 22,400.
4. Redmi has also launched MAX TV in the launch event of the Redmi K40 series.
Redmi MAX TV flaunts with 86″ display that is powered by a 120Hz fast refresh rate. The TV supports 4K resolution and comes with the most excellent display enhancement features of HDR 10+, Dolby Vision, 10-bit colors, etc.
The chipset of MAX TV is unknown but it will run on the “MIUI for TV 3.0” operating system. The TV has dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, Infrared, Ethernet, HDMI, and many more ports which enhances functionality of TV. The TV is priced around Rs 90,000.
5. Mi Mix Alpha 2 design teased on CNIPA, expected to launch soon officially.
As the Mix Alpha 2 listed on CNIPA, the phone is expected to launch soon. The Phone is in news regarding its new creative design. The phone will be the successor of Mi Mix Alpha and as we can clearly see the phone display is going to be a Bezel-less display.
Mi has not officially confirmed the release date of the Phone neither any specifications but according to the expert view the phone will be launched officially in the ending months of 2021.