Top 5 Trending Tech News #10-Poco X3 Pro, Google Pixel 5a, Mi Band 6, Tech Mahindra, Jaguar

top 5 tending tech news #10

Here are the top 5 trending tech news #10.

HIGHLIGHTS

  • Google Pixel 5a listed on BIS, will be soon launching in India.
  • Tech Mahindra acquired 70% stakes in the Ireland bases company Perigord.
  • Mi Band 6 new leaks out, will come with WhatsApp and Alexa support.
  • Poco X3 Pro will be launched globally on March 22, price and specs are tipped.
  • Jaguar Land Rover now becomes third-biggest Luxury Car Maker in India.
top 5 tending tech news #10

1. Google Pixel 5A gets BIS certification, expected to launch soon in India

Google Pixel is just a few days or months away from launch in India. The phone has acquired Indian BIS certification with the code name GROM2. The phone’s specifications and the price still remains unknown but soon we may see some officially tipped specifications and leaks making it clear about the Google Pixel 5a.

Some of the renders showed up that the phone will have a quite similar design as Pixel 4a. Also, there are some rendering rumors that the phone will launch on June 11 but there no full-proof official announcement yet so take it with a pinch of salt. The phone will most probably be priced around Rs 40k-50k price range.

tech mahindra

2. Perigord 70% Stake acquired by Tech Mahindra, will focus more on Health-Care Growth

Tech Mahindra a renowned Indian IT industry has finally acquired 70% stakes in an Ireland-based company Perigord in 21 million euros and the rest 30% of the stake will be acquired by the company in the upcoming four years. The Perigord is known for its end-to-end packaging supply chain technology in the Pharmaceuticals and healthcare sector.

Tech Mahindra will boost up Perigord’s expertise to extend the delivery technology in packaged foods, medical tools and many more fields in order to scale up the company. Vivek Agarwal who is the President of BFSI, HLS, and Corporate Development, Tech Mahindra has said that ” Perigord’s disruptive proprietary platform and expertise in the artwork space and life sciences industry will add significant values to our offerings and capabilities”

Also See: Tech News #9

mi band 6

3. Mi Band 6 will have Amazon Alexa Support, Whatsapp Reply Support, and many more

Mi Band 6, a successor of Mi Band 5 is said to have some revolutionary features. The recently tipped details suggested that the phone will have support instant messaging from the most popular social media platform Whatsapp. The smartwatch will come in two variants as per the tipped details, the XMSH16HM variant comes with NFC support will be launched only in China and the other one with model no. XMSH15HM without NFC support will be launched worldwide including India.

Mi Band 6 is inbuilt with a GPS receiver so that the user may get precise and accurate information of speed and distance. Besides, the spO2 sensor this band series will feature 19 new exercises mode. OnePlus has also put it up into the smartwatch business and is going to launch its first smartwatch on 23rd March that will too compete Mi Band 5.

poco x3 pro

4. Poco X3 Pro launch date officially revealed, will come along with Poco F3

Poco X3 Pro will officially launch worldwide along with Poco F3 a rebranded version of Redmi K40 on 22nd March. Whereas for India, Poco is holding another launch event on 30th March. As per the leaks, Poco X3 Pro will debut globally with Snapdragon 860 which is not a 5g processor. In addition to that, the phone will come in two RAM variants of 6GB/128GB and 8GB/256GB along with a 120Hz display and powerful 5,200 mAh battery. Seeing the configuration of the phone it is most probably be under $350 or 25,000 Indian rupees.

jaguar surpasses audi

5. Tata-owned Jaguar Land Rover becomes the third biggest car manufacturer in India

Jaguar, a well-known subbrand under Tata motors has supposed Audi to become the 3rd largest manufacturer of luxury cars in India. Mercedes Benz stays at the top in the luxury car sales chart followed by BMW and Jaguar Landrover. It’s the only car manufacturer whose sales rose in 2019 whereas else luxury cars have seen a massive decline in their sales.