- Asus Zenfone 8 mini specifications tipped, will have a 5.9-inch display.
- Realme Narzo 30 4G and 5G variant is on the way to India.
- Motorola Hanoip receives BIS certification, India launch could be imminent.
- Realme GT Neo official date announced, will run on MediaTek Dimensity 1200.
- Apple might bring its all-new iPad 2021 model in April.
1. Asus Zenfone 8 Mini specifications tipped, will be powered by Snapdragon 888.
Asus is planning to bring the mini version of Asus Zenfon 8. The mini version of the phone will come with a high-end performance chipset Snapdragon 888, which makes it a clear-cut high-end 5G smartphone. Besides the high-end processor, the phone will feature a 5.9-inch OLED display which will support Full HD+ resolution with a 120Hz refresh rate.
Also, the phone will have excellent camera features too. As per the tipped details, Asus Zenfone Mini will have a 64MP Sony IMX686 sensor, a 12.2MP Sony IMX363 sensor, and 8MP telephoto sensor.
2. Realme India CEO Madhav Sheth announced, Realme Narzo 30 4G and 5G variant is arriving in India
Realme is all set to bring Realme Narzo 30 4G and 5G variants in India and Europe. In the video session of “AskMadhav”, Realme India CEO Madhav Sheth has officially confirmed the arrival of Realme Narzo 30 4G and 5G variants smartphones. Realme has previously launched Realme Narzo 30A and Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G in India but didn’t bring the regular Narzo 30 smartphone.
Moreover, Madhav Sheth has also revealed that the upcoming Narzo 30 series smartphones will come with Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11 as the currently launched Narzo 30A and Narzo 30 Pro have Android 10 Operating System.
3. Motorola Hanoip is all set to launch in India, bagged BIS certification
Motorola Hanoip smartphone has been recently spotted on the BIS certification website by tipster Mukul Sharma. As per the tipped details, the phone will have a 108MP quad-camera setup including 16MP, 8MP, and 2MP sensors. This upcoming Motorola smartphone will come in two variants of 4GB and 6GB. In addition to that, Motorola is also launching the Moto G100 smartphone which is quite identical in specifications to Motorola Edge S.
4. Realme officially confirms to launch GT Neo on 31st March
Realme GT 5G smartphone was launched in China a few weeks ago and now it seems the company has geared up to launch Realme GT Neo on 31 March. Xu Qi, the Vice-President of Realme has announced that the phone will be powered by MediaTek Dimensity 1200 processor. As per the leaked poster, it is pretty much obvious that the phone will have a rectangular shape camera design.
5. iPad 2021 with the latest M1 chipset likely to come in April
Apple iPad 2021 model release date seems to be quite near as the leaks are coming out for its imminent launch in April. The biggest update in the iPad 2021 model tablet is that it will run with the most powerful and decent processor of the 2021 Apple M1 processor. Besides that, we will also see an improved camera with a 12.9-inch large screen built mini-LED display which is said to brighter than the previous iPads.
The iPad 2021 model will also have a Thunderbolt connector enabling the user to connect the external display with the iPad.