Javonte Williams- Breakout Player

Schrager's top choice for a breakout player of the year is Denver Broncos running back Javonte Williams.

Schrager has mentioned names such as Patrick Mahomes, Devin White and last year, the show featured Ceedee Lamb.

Javonte Williams- Show Featured

My pick to lead the league in rushing this season is Broncos rookie running back turned second-year guy Javonte Williams.

Javonte Williams- Runningback

In one of the last year's GMF segments titled "Angry Runs," Williams was consistently chosen from the finalist list.

Javonte Williams- Segment Titled

He was awarded two scepters and is predicted to carry on that winning streak throughout the 2022 season.

Javonte Williams- Winning Streak

In the coming year Schrager anticipates Williams to be a "little bit wiser, a little bit stronger, and a little bit faster.

Javonte Williams- Little bit Stronger

Javonte Williams- Starting QB

Image Source- SI.COM ,Yardbarker

Williams is predicted to serve as the Broncos starting quarterback come to the start of Week 1.

My hope for Williams will be that he'll get approximately 55% of the carries, and the remaining 45% all going to Gordon.

Javonte Williams- With Gordon

Swipe Up for More Stories related to Javonte Williams & Other Professional Sports Personalities.

Javonte Williams- Swipe Up For More!!!