- Google enables password checkup, to check whether the password being exposed to hackers.
- Redmi K40 expected to be a 5G smartphone with a 300Hz touch sampling rate, says report.
- Oppo teased a video showing their foldable phone mechanism on the official YouTube Channel.
- WebOS to be licensed by LG, can be used by other TV makers too.
- Apple AirPods3 image leaked ahead of launch.
1. Google has recently launched a feature to check user password vulnerability
Google has recently rolled out its Google Password Checkup tool, which can be seen on the phone supported by Android 9 or above OS. Google’s Password Checkup arrived on Chrome in 2019 and according to the experts, the Password checkup tool on Android is similar to Chrome.
The tool allows users to detect weak password and also warn them when their password is hacked. The tool has integration with OS which allows users to check passwords for other platforms and applications too. Also, when users enter any credential information on the site, Google warns them if that site compromises with the user data.
2. Redmi K40 going to be a Gaming Phone with a 300Hz touch Sampling rate
Redmi K40 is all set to launch on 25th Feb and according to the latest information tipped the Phone is going to be a gaming-oriented phone. Redmi K40 (Possibly the Pro variant) is packed with a Snapdragon888 processor which is quite decent and powerful processor. Whereas, User will get a triple rear-camera setup on this smartphone.
The display of Redmi K40 is going to OLED display along with wi-fi 6 connectivity. The phone will have a 120 Hz refresh rate and 300 Hz Touch sampling-rate. This flagship smartphone will come with gaming accessories as well. The Phone recently listed on Geekbench.
3. Oppo teased its new upcoming foldable smartphone in the new video on YouTube
Oppo has also stepped into the rollable smartphone race and recently teased foldable smartphone looks quite different and stylish from other foldable smartphones in the market. There is also news in the market that Oppo rollable smartphone display will be made by Samsung.
The rollable smartphone will work on the sliding cambelt effect in which a 6.7-inch display can be stretched upto 7.4 inches and it is claimed that the phone will only be 0.1mm thick at its thinnest spot.
4. WebOS to be licensed by LG, can be used by other TV manufacturers too.
South Korean tech giant LG has announced that their WebOS smart TV platform can now be used by other TV companies too. Several TV brands such as RCA, Ayonz, and Konka have already signed for it. The WebOS is made with a rich UX design with the support of voice search and control along with many inbuilt OTT platform apps for global streaming.
But the buyers of WebOS TV will not have to redesign it as LG has informed that the WebOS TV platform is based on WebOS 5.0. By doing this LG will now expand its software around the globe and will earn good advertisement revenue.
5. Apple AirPods 3 images tipped along with its key specifications
Apple AirPods 3 going to launch in the upcoming month of March. Apple is known for its outstanding performance and that seems to be seen in its latest tipped AirPods 3. It is expected that the AirPods 3 will come with a price tag of $150 whereas the design of this AirPods 3 looks different as they do not have a silicone caps on the top.
The charging/carrying pods are quite wider than Airpods 2. The AirPods 3 may have spatial audio support which is found on AirPods Pro & AirPods Max but active noise cancellation feature is not present in this AirPods 3.