Finally, Sony has launched the most awaited SONY Play station 5. We are here to tell you every feature of it. Sony has claimed that the user will experience lightning-fast loading with an ultra-high-speed SSD, PS5 will also support haptic feedback for deeper immersion. Adaptive triggers and 3D audio are just mind-blowing.
What is the price and release date of the Sony PS5?
The release date of the Sony PS5 is 12 Nov and its price starts from Rs39,999.
Speed is one of the most essential things that any gamer will want.
So, to harness the full power of PS5 it contains the power of a custom CPU, GPU(Graphics Processing Unit), and SSD with Integrated I/0 that just make it faster than the fastest.
What can Ultra-high Speed SSD can Do?
Ultra-high Speed SSD can maximize your play sessions with near-instant load time.
What is Integrated I/O?
It is the custom integration of the PS5 console’s systems that let the fastest data transfer from the SSD so quickly that you have never seen it before.
What type of games PS5 have?
Sony Playstation has made a record of having one of the most interactive and stunning games with high-quality Graphics with excellent performance as well. Besides that, you will also find some new Marvel character’s games.
Some of the games are
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morale
- Death loop
- Demon’s Souls
and many more.
Specifications of SONY PS5.
RAY Tracing: Sony has focused on graphics very much. They introduced ray tracing technology which is the new level of realism as the light of rays individually stimulated creates true life shadows and reflections.
4K-TV gaming with up to 120fps & 120Hz Output: You can play your favorite PS5 gaming with stunning quality and graphics. Also, enjoy smooth and fluid high-frame-rate gaming at 120fps compatibility and output refresh rate of 120Hz in 4K video display.
HDR and 8K technology support: Sony PS5 can also be played on HDR TV with an unbelievably vibrant and lifelike range of colors and also Gaming console is compatible with 8k displays through HDMI 2.1 Support.
SONY PS5 additional Information.
- BACKWARD COMPATIBILITY: You can play back-catalog games now on your PS5 Console.
- Game Booster: Enjoy faster and smoother frame rates in comparison to PS4 and PS VR games.
- Upgrade: The PS5 console gives game Publishers the ability to upgrade their disc and digital PS5 games.
- Playstation VR integration: Now in Playstation5 you can connect your PS5 console with PS VR games. To set up your PS VR you will need your Playstation camera for PS4 and Playstation camera adaptor.
- Breathtaking immersion: Discover a deeper gaming experience with support for haptic feedback, adaptive triggers, and 3D Audio technology
- Tempest 3D AudioTech: Immerse yourself in soundscapes where it feels as if the sound comes from every direction. Your surroundings truly come alive with Tempest 3D AudioTech with compatible headphones in supported games.
What else we will Get in PS5?
We will get a dual wireless controller for PS5 that offers immersive haptic triggers with builtin microphones, which is integrated with iconic design.
You can experience haptic feedback via a dual sense wireless controller in PS5 through dynamic sensory feedback. Adaptive triggers feature the Dyanamic resistance level which makes PS% more Hyper in performance.
4K Ultra Blue-ray Disc: Watch 4K Blu-ray disc on your beautiful 4K TV withPS5 console. You can also stream your favorite apps on PS5 With 4K TV.
Create and Share Content: Create screenshots and videos from gameplay. Share them with other people on PlayStation or Social media.