- Vivo X60 Series to launch with Virtual RAM Technology.
- Upcoming Moto G20 Specs leaked via Geekbench Listing.
- Samsung Galaxy S21 FE launch date tipped, will be launching in April.
- Samsung could launch A series mid-range smartphone series in the upcoming month.
- OnePlus 9R is coming, confirmed by CEO Pete Lau.
1. Vivo X60 series is all set to launch on 25th March in India, will have Virtual RAM Technology
Vivo X60 series has debuted in the Chinese market in past December 2020. The Vivo’s X60 series consists of Vivo X60, Vivo X60 Pro, Vivo X60 Pro+ smartphones. Now, smartphones have made all rumors clear by officially announcing the launch date of the Vivo X60 series in India on 25th March.
This Vivo X60 series features ‘Virtual RAM’ technology which increases the RAM storage by 3GB. For example, If you buy a 4GB RAM variant smartphone of the Vivo X60 series then you will actually get 7GB of RAM storage. Besides that, the Vivo X60 series smartphone will have a triple rear-camera that uses the Samsung sensor as their primary sensor.
2. Moto G20 listed on Geekbench, likely to have UNISOC Octa-Core Processor
Motorola has previously launched Moto G10 Power and Moto G30 under the budget-segment of the smartphones. But now Motorola has made all way clear to the launch of Moto G20 which lies between the two and going to be a budget range smartphone. Besides the Geekbench, the phone has also been listed on Bluetooth SIG and TUV.
The upcoming Moto G20 will have a UNISOC chipset featuring which is a 1.8GHz octa-core processor. Additionally, the phone will have the latest Android 11 support and come in a 4GB RAM variant out of the box. The listing has also clarified that the phone will support DDR4 RAM with a 90Hz refresh rate.
3. Samsung Galaxy S21 FE launch date finally revealed in the upcoming launch roadmap from Samsung.
Samsung has finally announced that they are going to launch Galaxy S21 FE in the upcoming months, most probably April. Samsung Galaxy S21, a flagship series of smartphones has been launched previously but Samsung Galaxy S21 FE was left out. Alongside the phone, Samsung is also planning to Tab S7, a Samsung laptop in the upcoming months.
4. Samsung to launch Galaxy A82 along with Galaxy A52 and Galaxy A72.
Samsung Galaxy is planning to launch Galaxy A82 which is going to be a successor of the Samsung Galaxy A80 launched in 2019. The phone uses a new innovative swiveling camera in which the rear-camera can be used for selfies.
The phone is likely to have a 64MP primary camera featuring SonyIMX 686 sensor. There is a high probability that the phone will initially arrive in South Korea. It is pretty much unclear that the phone will be launched globally or not.
5. OnePlus CEO Pete Lau confirms the least expensive variant OnePlus 9R
OnePlus 9 series smartphone is very close to launching officially in India. OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro was officially confirmed to be launch in India but OnePlus CEO has recently announced the least expensive variant called OnePlus 9R. The phone is said to have a budget-friendly price without compromising with performance either. Moreover, Pete Lau has also stated that the OnePlus 9R model will be exclusive in India.