One UI 4.0 shall be Samsung’s ninth One UI improvement. As anticipated, some Galaxy smartphones and tablets shall be eligible for this future Android 12-based OneUI 4.0 replacement, whereas others shall be left behind. For some Samsung gadgets, Android 12 would be the final main firmware replacement.
Below you’ll discover a complete record of Galaxy smartphones and tablets which might be anticipated to obtain Android 12 along with One UI 4.0 sooner or later, in response to Samsung’s Android shifting.
As a reminder, Samsung is now providing three main Android OS updates to pick out Galaxy smartphones and tablets as an alternative of two. This coverage is legitimate for choosing Galaxy gadgets that had been launched in 2019 and or later. We will summarize each and every feature that the users will get in their upcoming Samsung update.
Also Read- Apple has launched Self Repair Service
What is the Release Date of OneUI 4.0?
Samsung OneUI 4.0 has already been released on November 15, 2021. Several smartphones, Tablets, and even Watched have been finalized to get the OneUI 4 update this month. Well, the Galaxy S21 series will be the first to get this update.
How to Install OneUI 4.0 on our eligible smartphone
It is very easy and straightforward to install OneUI 4 update on your smartphone. If you have got the Galaxy S21 smartphone then most probably you have got the notification to update on OneUI 4.0 update. Here are the steps you have to follow in order to install OneUI 4.0 on your smartphone.
- Open the Settings section of your smartphone.
- Scroll down and visit the About Phone section of your smartphone.
- Now you will see the Software Information option there.
- Click on it and if your device will be eligible for the OneUI 4.0 update it will show up there.
- If the update is showing then click on the update and install it on your phone.
- It will take few moments and OneUI 4.0 based on Android 12 will be installed on your smartphone.
Also Read- Free Fire Advance Server OB 31
First Device to get OneUI 4.0 Update
As per the Samsung electronics reports, the company will launch its OneUI firstly in its flagship smartphone category. The first flagship smartphone series which is going to get OneUI 4.0 update is the Samsung Galaxy S21 series namely Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21+, & Galaxy S21 Ultra.
Later on after final testing, Samsung’s One UI 4.0 will be introduced to the other smartphones which might be adaptable to the Android 12 update. Samsung is said to introduce several new features and designs that will add more enhancement to the user experience for sure.
As per the Executive Vice President of Samsung Electronics, Janghyun “One UI 4.0 will come up with the latest customization and privacy features”. It most significant means that this year, Samsung has focussed more on user privacy and customization feature than other features.
Also Read- MIUI 12 Details Out in 2021
Whats are the features we are going to see in OneUI 4.0?
As we have discussed above that this time Samsung has more focussed on Privacy, Security, and customizations on the greater side than the other features. Though we are going to see some other adorable features too.
In the previous One UI updates we have not seen very extensive features ever introduces in the One UI updates but this time Samsung has paid much attention to the customizations side and hence we are going to see a vast range of customization options with the One UI 4.0 and some of it are mentioned below.
- New Color Palettes have been introduced.
- Option to customize the background, buttons, and menus of your Samsung smartphone.
- Widgets reintroduce with the vast range of customizations available for it.
- Several new emojis, GIFs, stickers, and gift cards have been introduced with the all-new OneUI 4.
- The icons have also been given the extensive customization option.
Security & Privacy
The second thing on which the company has paid the most attention is Security & Privacy features. Several new tried and tested features have been availed in the OneUI 4 which might be useful for the users for protecting them from hacking, cracking, and other mischief acts.
- Users have got the authority to choose that which files including images, videos, ad apps they have to share which they have to keep private from everyone.
- You have got control over your privacy and monitor it via Settings in a more advanced way.
- You will get an alert message as a pop-up when any third-party app is trying to intercept your camera, microphone, or other features without your permission.
Also Read- How to Cancel Netflix Subscription
This time Samsung has notably improved the UI experience with the launch of the all-new OneUI 4. The company has tried to improve almost all major sections which deserve the enhancement in any aspect.
- With the third-party app, the OneUI 4 has got quite a dedicated user ecosystem that will overall improve its credibility and user-time on the app.
- Samsung has joined hands with Google to provide a more dedicated and lag-free user experience especially with the third-party apps that users like the most.
- Not only this, with the Samsung Galaxy Watch and Tab you will feel the seamless extended ecosystem.
Also Read- List of Best Pokemons in Pokemon Go
List of smartphones going to get OneUI 4.0 update in future
Here we have included the list of smartphones that will get the OneUI 4.0 update based on Android 12 sooner or later in 2022. The list we have made isn’t finalized officially so we may see some smartphones added or removed from the list.
- Samsung Galaxy S21
- Samsung Galaxy S21+
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra Edition
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite
- Samsung Galaxy S10E
- Samsung Galaxy S10 5G
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
- Galaxy A71 (4G & 5G)
- Galaxy A51 (4G & 5G)
- Galaxy A52 & 52s
- Galaxy A72
- Galaxy A42
- Galaxy A41
- Galaxy A02 & A02s
- Galaxy A03s
- Galaxy A42 5G Edition
- Galaxy A01
- Galaxy A11
- Galaxy A31
- Galaxy A21 & A21S
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3
Samsung Galaxy Note series
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 series.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 series.
Samsung Galaxy M-series
- Samsung Galaxy M42 5G
- Samsung Galaxy M12
- Samsung Galaxy M62
- Samsung Galaxy M01
- Samsung Galaxy M02 series
- Samsung Galaxy M21 series
- Samsung Galaxy M22
- Samsung Galaxy M31
- Samsung Galaxy M51
- Samsung Galaxy M31s
Samsung Galaxy F-series
- Samsung Galaxy F41
- Samsung Galaxy F62
- Samsung Galaxy F02s
- Samsung Galaxy F12
- Samsung Galaxy F22
Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S-7 series
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S-6 series
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A-7 series
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.4
Also Read- How to Restore Game Space on Oppo
Conclusion- OneUI 4.0 based on Android 12
Samsung has already launched its OneUI 4.0 update to some of the Flagship smartphones and many other smartphones are on their way to getting One UI 4.0 update. We have closely reviewed the One UI 4.0 and brought you an extensive blog post to give you insight details about the OneUI 4.0.
The OneUI 4.0 update has bought several new features with wide customization options that we have discussed above. If you appreciate our effort then do share our blog post around your social media platform.
Also Read- How to Turn Off Likes option in Instagram